Some of you may or may not know that I currently co-mod lost_challenge. But now since I love One Tree Hill so much I am creating this community treehill_chall to be the Its No Contest of the Tree Hill fandom. But I am going to need tons of help. I am looking for everything listed below. I know it seems like a lot but really, its just a lot of people coming together to make an awesome commuinty. So if you are interested please comment to this post. Comments will be screened.
You may "apply" for more than one position. :)
What I need:
1) A co-moderator: this person will help me a lot! I want a co-mod to rotate with me on posting challenges, weekly reminders, thank you's to the people that post and all that jazz. The biggest thing right now is advertising. This community, like others will need A LOT of advertising to start off right. So that is the first challenge we have to make sure this place kicks off right. But after that happens and everything falls into place we will be able to make this a fun place to submit One Tree Hill art to. If you would like to apply for this position please comment here with what other commuinties you run, if any, if you work or go to school and of course anything else you think would catch my attention.
2) Banner-maker: The only banner we will have is the "thanks for participating" banner for every episode challenge and then the number of banners will vary for each epiosde challenge depending on the number of participants. Basically my co-mod and I will pick one favorite icon from each persons submission and then they get a banner for that one. We could have a set of banners that just get changed each time, or just ones that sit in a Photobucket account that don't change and they just take when the contest is over. If you would like to apply for this spot please comment here and provide a sample of banner makings.
3) Journal Layout: I'm looking for someone to design the journal layout. It doesn't have to be fancy by any means. Whatever works for you. What is definitely needed is an icon that'll match the color scheme of the journal. If you want to add a background image, you can. A banner, you can. User info banners, you can. Whatever tickles your fancy. Simply comment below with at least an icon you've made for the comm (using whatever colors you'd use for the journal), and if you've customized any journals for yourself or other people, please link to them.
4) Graphics-people: No need to apply, just provide: I need buttons (100x50) advertising this community (saying "treehill_chall" will do just fine.) and banners (sizes can vary, but don't get bigger than 400x150, and no smaller than 300x54; to me, 300x75 is ideal) that also advertise this community. Have fun, be creative, and if you can, please use promotional pictures (no episodic promos, character promos). Comment with graphics below, and once I've responded saying they're uploaded, you may take them off your server.
5) Screencapper: While there are a lot of great One Tree Hill caps available for use, I do want one person capping from the dvds when they arrive. Caps should be no less than 75 pixels per inch. They should also be of correct aspect-ratio (if your caps look too narrow or too wide--even if it's just by a hair!--then it's not proper aspect-ratio. Ideally, you should have your own web space to store a zip file of the caps, but if you don't, that's okay...we can use yousendit.com and/or a screencap album, though Photobucket is very limiting if you don't have a paid account, so go figure. If you're interested in making screencaps for this comm, please comment with a sample screencap from any show, provided it's taken off of a dvd.
I think thats it, I would love to thank devilwrites for helping me know how to get started since she runs lost_challenge she has been a great help.