Lucas blows his first Varsity game and decides to quit the team. The wedge between Nathan and Peyton continues to grow after Peyton tires of Nathan's jabs at Lucas. Meanwhile, Keith forces Karen to deal with her feelings for Dan after she refuses to step foot in the high school gym to support her son.
As always, please don’t include S2/S3 graphics. However, if you must please put a warning when you have a link. Also, don’t use S2/S3 graphics as teasers because you don’t want to spoil people away. Remember, don’t link to Friends only entries or if your journal is friends only please say so in the entry so that we can view your icons.
Please be sure to put the episode title 01x02 The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most as the title to your post.
Links to Screencaps:
Caps by: snowy_icons
If you currently make screen caps or have some from these first episodes that you are willing to share please post the link and I will add you to the entry.
If you know of other sites to recommend with good screen caps, just comment to this post. If you prefer to make your own screen caps, that's great too. Use whatever you want, from where ever you want, just don't hotlink.
What if I've already made a ton of stuff for this episode? What can I do?
If you've already made a batch of icons or whatever for Pilot, post them! As long as they're episode centric, I don't mind! :) But, see what else you can come up with...add a wallpaper to the mix, or try a different style of icons. Maybe even start on a mood theme! But make whatever you want, and please please please post all entries together in one post. Unless you decide to make another whole batch of stuff, feel free to make a new post to the comm.
If anyone knows where I can get a complete episode synopsis please let me know. Thanks
For a complete transcript of the episode, go here.
1) All icons, wallpapers, graphics, and vids must pertain to the current episodic challenge. This means you can't incorporate images from other eps or promotional pictures into your work, even if we've already covered that episode.
2) Comment, comment, comment!!! We all love to know our work is appreciated, even if people don't take our stuff. So always comment any time you feel moved to say anything (but be nice about it), even if you want to offer suggestions.
3) Credit: give credit where credit is due. Let people know where you got your caps, your brushes, your fonts. And if you take anything, be sure to follow the poster's rules for their art. This means no stealing. Stealing is bad, and you will be kicked out for doing so.
4) If you're posting, please indicate in your post your rules. Be specific, so that there's no confusion. If your stuff's display only, let us know. If it's up for grabs, let us know. Customizable? You got it: let us know.
5) Personal journals: You want to link to your journal? Great!! But please, follow these rules: a) give us some sort of teaser, let us know what we're looking at. b) indicate in your link that we're going to your journal, and if it's friends-only, this must also be indicated in the link. Oh, and one more thing: please link directly to the post itself, rather than just your journal. See, when you first post the icons, people will see that entry at the top, but as time goes on, anyone going through old posts won't see those icons at the top of your LJ, cause you know, it's an old post.
6) LJ-Cuts: Please use an LJ-cut if you post more than three icons, and if you have graphics bigger than a thumbnail preview, use a cut here as well. This is to make the comm more modem-friendly. Also, if there's a chance your work contains questionable material (language, character-bashing, slash, lude text, whatever), please also indicate this in the cut as well. There's a variety of ages roaming these halls, and we want to offend as few as people as possible.
7) See something you really like, but aren't sure how to do it for yourself? Try a couple things: 1) ask the artist. Chances are, they can give you lots of tips. 2) Check out the comm icon_tutorial. It has extensive tutorials, especially in the memory section, and is worth its weight in gold.
8) Hotlinking is bad. Don't do it. EVER. If you need to display graphics of any kind, get yourself an account at PhotoBucket. They're easy, and best of all, free. And yes, this holds true if you want to nominate something. Some people have to pay for their bandwidth, and we don't want to cost them money, even if it is to show off their lovely work.
9) Confused about these rules? You can find more info in our FAQ, which will be posted soon. Then, if you're still confused, or have more questions, just ask the moderator. She'll be happy to clarify anything you need.